Ginger Mayerson lives in Los Angeles, California. She’s published in the Coe Review, Roux Magazine, The Velvet Mafia, and The Journal of the Image Warehouse. Originally trained as a composer, she now writes novels, poetry, essays, reviews, interviews, makes collages, and edits the Journal of the Lincoln Heights Literary Society and publishes books and magazines at the Wapshott Press in her spare time. There is a more detailed list of her writing at www.Hackenbush.org. You can find the whole story at www.GingerMayerson.com and more about “Dr. Hackenbush Gets a Job at www.Hackenbush.net.
Our latest release
Wapshott Press Mailing List
Wapshott Press Titles
The Wapshott Press is now a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Please donate to the Wapshott Press Thank you so much for your support. All donations are tax deductible.
Collected Arthur Davis
Cover: Catacombes de Paris
Dr. Hackenbush Gets Some Culture
Cover by David Alfaro Siqueiros
cover by Raoul De la Sota
The Lady Actress
Dr. Hackenbush and Her Orchestra
- CD Review: Rats in the Walls
- Please remember the Wapshott Press on Giving Tuesday 2017
- Please remember the Wapshott Press on Giving Tuesday (especially because PayPal is giving us an additional 1% on all donations)
- Audio Review: The Facts in the Case of M. Valdemar
- Storylandia 23, “Aerial Views,” by Fred Russell, now on sale!